Thursday 2 April 2015

Spring Haul

Left to right: New Look, Urban Outfitters, H&M
I recently went back to Leicester to see my remaining friends at university for a night out and a catch up, which obviously led to a shopping spree! I've been clearing out my wardrobe lately and noticed a severe lack of spring/summer clothes. Literally everything I wear in summer is just black winter clothes without tights.. It was time for a wardrobe update! 

Dungarees: H&M
These dungarees were a sale bargain, i've been after some full length dungaree's for months and these are perfect!

Underwear set: New Look 

Shift Dress: New Look, Smock Dress: H&M

Necklace: H&M, Earring Set: Topshop
Whilst in Leicester I got my tragus pierced! I've been wanting to have it done for over a year now and finally took the plunge, I absolutely love it! This has already made me want to step up my earring game, this set from Topshop is perfect!

Pillows and Duvet Set: Primark

Can't resist a wardrobe refresh at this time of year - any excuse!

Lizzie
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment